Enterprise Phase 4
The Millennium Centre’s Enterprise Phase Four is unfortunately on hold at the moment due to COVID-19. The local community has shown enormous enthusiasm and our plans are to expand with future projects:
- To enhance the facility and serve the borough of Saint Helens.
- To provide a source of funding.
- To provide training and skills and work experience for the disadvantaged.
- To establish a furniture repair retail outlet up-cycling.
- To repair used, medical items such as: crutches and zimmer frames that the NHS cannot take back (in their present state) and would usually go to waste.
- To follow a similar business plan as Barnsley, the NHS do buy back upcycled mobility aids and it is deemed a success.